Tuesday 16 August 2011

Something, something karma- Day 1 and 2

I am on a mission! I want to do at least one good dead every day for a month. I just got the idea yesterday and if my brain wasn't mush after being woken up a 4 am and then working for a full day where people expect you to say something clever, I would tell you about how this relates to yoga and karma. But I can't right now anyway, so I will just tell you what I did.
Day 1; On my way to work coming up from the underground, I saw a woman with a stroller heading down. I kept walking and then remembered that I had seen that the lift was out of order, so I turned around to she what she was doing. She was trying to get the stroller down the stairs with the toddler walking next to her. People passed by and nobody offered to help. So I turned around, walked back and asked her if she needed a hand and helped her down with the stroller.
Day 2; I offered a pregnant women my seat on the train. She declined but said thank you several times.

No comments: