Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mummies galore!

We met up with 11 mummies and babies today! It's people I've only met a few times and some I have never met before, but they are all really nice and it feels like I'm clicking with all of them. One of the best things with having Little A is that I have met so many nice new people through him, or because of him. It's not like he knew them before me and introduced us. Anyhow, I have been wanting to make new friends but it's kind of hard and having a baby is a perfect way to meet new people. It's like people aren't shy anymore when they have babies and everybody is talking about labour, blood and poo and that might seems disgusting/boring/irrelevant, but I think it makes you connect faster.
Ps. I love the word "galore"! It is the best word ever! The fact that you put it after the noun is brilliant! (Okay, I know, I'm a nerd...)

1 comment:

Duktiga Tjejen said...

Vad roligt med nya vänner!