Friday 15 July 2011

Manifestation of me

This might be a bit superficial but at the same time I think it is the opposite. Above is my bum. I have now lost 20,5 kilos since the beginning of January when Little A was born. I have 0,5 kilo left. Loosing the weight and getting back in shape has been very important to me and it feels like it is a bit of a taboo to say so. I have been thinking about it and in short, I think that getting my body back (more or less) is a way of showing that I haven't changed. I am still the one I was when I wasn't a mother and being a mother is something that have been added to me, not something that have changed me fundamentally. It has made me look at things slightly differently and it has made me more motivated to get on with my life and do the things I want to do (see the previous post) but I am still the same. And a body that is back in shape less than 7 months after giving birth is a manifestation of that.
Ps. I couldn't get these jeans pass my knees before, just so you know.

1 comment:

Duktiga Tjejen said...

Du ser jättesmal och snygg ut, bra jobbat! Har du gjort något speciellt för att gå ner allt (förutom äta rätt/röra på dig)?