Saturday 30 April 2011

A wonderful nap





This is the view we had when eating lunch today. Not bad at all. We sometimes drive to this little Italian place and buy some massive sandwiches that are out of this world. They are so good!


Later we drove to the park nearby and took a little nap. Little A was sleeping in his pram and we on a blanket on the grass. I actually fell asleep and then was woken up by some birds singing. Not bad at all. I have been having a hard time relaxing in this way since A was born because I am always on guard. You never know for how long he will sleep and that makes it hard to relax. My response to this situation has largely been to stop trying to relax. I'm doing lots more now than I did before I had A and I guess it is a way to keep control.
-Ha! You can't wake me up, because I'm not going to sleep!
That attitude makes you kind of tired and tense so this little nap today meant quite a lot to me.

No comments: