Saturday 30 April 2011

Whose baby is this anyway?

Although Little A is four months next week, I still catch myself thinking "who has left their baby on my sofa?" I am very much used to him being around but sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for his parents to come and pick him up. And it's not when he is cranky or not so pleasant to be around. It's usually when he is happy and just lying around and I can watch him. It's like I'm fine looking after him, but surely he is not staying for ever, is he?
I guess he is. This is his home too now.

1 comment:

Duktiga Tjejen said...

Hej, vad bra att du hittade till min blogg! Jag vill gärna diskutera detta med D-vitamin med andra som också har "oförklarlig brist". Jag borde inte ha så lågt D-vitamin (14), men vet varför inte jag har fått det. Hur gammal är du? Hur äter du? Vad fick du för hjälp fr att få upp dina värden, dvs kosttillskott? Medicin? Andra tips? Ha en härlig Valborg!