Monday 22 August 2011

Day 7 and 8

What the heck is wrong with me?!? I can't seem to do anything nice nowadays!
Day 7; I was on a packed train where nobody wanted to move or get up from the spaces reserved for pushchairs, wheelchairs etc. I got a spot for me and Little A by asking a person to move. Really..? You're sitting where you shouldn't be and I have to ask you to move? What's wrong with people? But it gets worse, a women gets on with a her daughter in a wheelchair. Nobody moves, they were all looking at them though. So I asked a man who looked quite capable to stand, to do just that. He then has the audacity to say "But where will I stand?" I said that he could find a spot and that there should be room for all of us.
Day 8; nothing....I got nothing....

Day 7 bugs me. I didn't do it without effort and it makes me mad just thinking about the situation, but I guess the woman and the child got the benefit even though it wasn't done smoothly...

No comments: