Tuesday 1 March 2011

SURPRISE!

The thing with babies is that you never know what they are going to do next! So that makes your life very exciting. Or not, as the only things they do are sleep, eat and get rid of what they have eaten and variations of mentioned activities. However, one can never know in which order it will happen or when.
Little A surprised me last night by firstly waking up (he has been sleeping through the night for a week now) and secondly by throwing up twice, which resulted in two changes of clothes and a very awake baby. He was all smiles and smiled even more every time I yawned.
I am so bad at staying awake during the night, so when I had been up for an hour and a half, his dad took over, even though the deal is that I do the nights.
He was up for two hours and that has never happened before. I hope he won't be making a sequel.

No comments: