Wednesday 16 March 2011

Frustration

....is what I am feeling right now. I have loads to do today, or at least that is what it feels like. I have to go to the shop far away and buy some formula. We have switched to an organic brand but you can't get it in the shop closest to us so I have to go to another one. That is of course not a huge problem, just a little one...
In the afternoon I am meeting up with some other mothers in a cafe in town.
It sure doesn't sound like much but I would like to do some yoga as well and maybe post something more here.
Arh! It is so frustrating to feel that you are tied up and stressed out when you have nothing to show for it at the end of the day. Well, I have a fairly happy baby to show for it, but still. I don't "produce" anything, I can't tick anything off any lists.
I think it has to do with that I spend quite a lot of time meeting people and in my book that doesn't count as "doing something". I want to read, do yoga, bake or something else that shows.
Better get on with things!

No comments: