Thursday 24 February 2011

Numb...

…is not what I feel emotionally at this time in my life. However, my tummy has gone numb! Due to the pregnancy I assume. I have never heard of this before and it is bit of a surprise. My tummy is fairly flat by now and my sister says that I have an average Joe-kind of tummy, meaning that most people have a muffin top and that is what I got now. I didn’t use to, but hey! that is what happens. I have some loose skin though and I guess that will take some time before it improves. But when I touch my tummy it is like touching your foot or another body part when it is sleeping. The hand can feel the tummy, but the tummy can’t really feel the hand. I guess this is because the skin has been stretched so much that the nerves have been disconnected and don’t work properly.
Apart from being numb my tummy looks nothing like it used to. I knew this would happen of course, but I thought that it would bother me more than it does. I really don’t care. I want to get back in shape but I don’t care about the stretch marks, I’ll just wear a bathing suit the few days a year I spend on the beach.

No comments: